Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 CHF / CUC *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,304 (9,390 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)