Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00171 CHF / SOS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 87% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 17,191 (10,026,497 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 9,200 in Zurich.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)