Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 CHF / SOS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 84% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 20,213 (12,001,474 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 11,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)