Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CHF / SOS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 91% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 21,052 (12,148,799 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 11,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)