Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15042 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,862 (元38,969) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)