Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14412 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,087 (元56,110) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 5 hours ago)