Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,585 ($8,519) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)