Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04124 CHF / ETB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,750 (115,170 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)