Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04387 CHF / ETB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,161 (186,038 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)