Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14663 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,935 (元47,299) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)