Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39927 CHF / TND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,962 (22,447 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)