Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40523 CHF / TND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,425 (23,258 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)