Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,637 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.777 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,362 (C$8,187) in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)