Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,700 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,726 (﷼ 115,188,813) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)