Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 890 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CHF / VND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,389 (106,199,920 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)