Cost of living comparison between Haikou, China and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14693 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,272 (元42,689) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (31 minutes ago)