Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,094 (₩10,353,983) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)