Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,042 (₩8,253,362) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)