Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 976 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15369 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,909 (元18,931) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)