Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14343 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,365 (元30,431) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)