Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14273 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,978 (20,864元) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (33 minutes ago)