Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13968 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,852 (元20,421) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (29 minutes ago)