Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14476 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,994 (元20,684) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)