Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14330 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,250 (36,637元) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)