Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15466 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,886 (元31,589) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)