Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,718 (€4,896) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (42 minutes ago)