Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,944 (€4,345) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)