Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 CHF / CUC *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 42% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 21,225 (20,992 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)