Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.995 CHF / CUC *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 42% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 23,112 (23,236 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 16,250 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)