Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14372 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,569 (31,789元) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)