Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15551 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,513 (元29,022) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)