Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14989 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,266 (元28,462) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)