Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14619 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,636 (元38,548) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)