Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Zurich, Switzerland
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14684 CHF / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 191 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)