Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,198 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09865 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,279 (Bs 104,191) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)