Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10106 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 13,813 (Bs 136,675) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)