Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10037 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 14,970 (Bs 149,146) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)