Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09677 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,150 (Bs 115,225) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (43 minutes ago)