Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04661 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,897 (Mex$ 105,070) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (42 minutes ago)