Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.996 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 18% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,809 ($7,842) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)