Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.084 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,843 (€6,313) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (17 minutes ago)