Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,598 (€6,159) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)