Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25602 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,715 (R$ 14,510) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)