Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32180 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,166 (R$ 19,160) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)