Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26611 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,884 (R$ 14,594) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)