Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,308 (﷼ 183,651,903) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Polokwane costs R 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)