Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,012 (﷼ 212,593,312) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)