Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,492 (﷼ 233,525,612) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)