Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CHF / CDF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 18% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 13,252 (16,054,580 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)