Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05353 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 87% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,408 (E£ 26,314) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)