Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11165 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 76% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,912 (E£ 35,041) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)