Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,800 (COL$8,384,236) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)