Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,366 (COL$12,905,672) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 2 hours ago)