Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,628 (COL$13,525,504) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)