Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.154 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,149 (€4,462) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)