Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 81%|
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22515 CHF / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 240 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,265 (RM14,502) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)