Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22634 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,271 (RM14,452) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM179 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)