Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00486 CHF / GYD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,059 (1,453,109 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)