Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01812 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,620 (Php199,770) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (41 minutes ago)