Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01925 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,837 (Php199,317) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)