Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01986 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,425 (Php323,506) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)