Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25495 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,363 (13,191TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)