Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27274 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,557 (16,709TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)