Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27979 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,378 (19,220TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)