Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10862 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,014 (55,363 kr) in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)