Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,856 (₩8,705,276) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (41 minutes ago)