Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,743 ($8,800) in Gainesville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (28 minutes ago)