Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,758 ($5,851) in Gainesville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)