Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Zurich, Switzerland
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09378 CHF / BWP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 178 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)