Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44008 CHF / TND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 82% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,925 (6,646 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)