Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 910 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35125 CHF / TND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 83% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,828 (5,205 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)