Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27153 CHF / AED
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,970 (Dirham 18,304) in Fujairah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)