Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.070 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,520 prices entered by 247 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)