Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25646 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,942 (R$ 11,474) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)