Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31515 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,216 (R$ 16,551) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)