Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31196 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,561 (R$ 17,825) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)