Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14703 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,219 (21,895元) in Foshan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)