Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,886 (C$9,333) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)