Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 35% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,172 (C$9,280) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)