Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 35% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,681 (€8,848) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)