Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 36% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,053 (€6,026) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)