Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 992 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,109 (€9,497) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)