Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.149 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 36% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,094 (€6,174) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)