Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00950 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,742 (₨498,936) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)