Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00813 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,957 (₨363,762) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)