Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,757 (₨320,046) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (about 1 hour ago)