Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25478 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,549 (10,004TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)