Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26730 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,925 (18,427TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)