Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 958 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05251 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,420 (Mex$ 65,129) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)