Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27645 CHF / PLN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,946 (14,275 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)