Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18672 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,772 (14,846TL) in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)