Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05279 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,670 (Mex$ 88,465) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)