Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,070 (2,027,834 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)